Bittrex api key
WHAT IS ?
Built and operated in the United States, Bittrex is the next generation crypto trading platform created by security professionals. We are crypto-coin enthusiasts bringing more than 50 years of combined security and development practice to the trading community from companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, Qualys, and BlackBerry.
Given the latest security breaches and reliability issues experienced by other markets, we felt the community deserved better. If virtual currencies are to truly take off, trustworthy infrastructure is a prerequisite.
At Bittrex, our mission is to produce the fastest and most secure trading platform available.
WHAT MAKES BITTREX DIFFERENT?
- Secure platform – We know that security makes the difference and to that end Bittrex employs the most reliable security technologies available. As partof this treatment, we leverage an elastic multi-stage wallet strategy ensuring that 80-90% of funds are offline and safe. Additionally, two-factor authentication is required for all withdrawals and API usage. At Bittrex, security will always be a key factor that impacts every development decision we make.
- Custom-made built trading engine – Our custom-made trading engine was designed to be scalable using elastic computing. The Bittrex platform processes and executes orders as soon as they are placed so you will never see a crossed order book or delay in processing of any trades.
- Quick deposits and withdrawals – Our very efficient and automated monitoring platform permits us to give you the fastest transactions available today. This includes updates on balance, trade, and wallet information. You will never be left wondering where your funds are or if your deposits are blocked, as information is always up to date.
- Finish and effortless REST API – Our total featured set of APIs permits you to withdraw as lightly as you deposit, as well as trade, and exchange. Bittrex was built with high frequency trading in mind. We have designed the most finish API set for developers to build on our platform.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive feature of the Services, pack out a form, participate in a community or forum discussion, finish an exchange transaction, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, social security number or other government ID number, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, certain virtual currency information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information : We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information : We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Exchange information: we collect information about the exchange transactions you finish on the Bittrex website, including the amount of virtual currency associated with an exchange transaction, the types of exchanges executed, and other transaction information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are petite data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your practice, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits, manage the registration process for accounts, recall your site preferences, retain certain information to process orders for exchange transactions, and retain information to provide you with support. Web beacons are electronic photos that may be used in our Services or emails and help supply cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media platforms and publicly available sources.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services,
- Provide and produce the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- Send you promotional offers and other marketing material,
- React to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service,
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems,
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services,
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service, and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Bittrex is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
All trades have a 0.25% commission.
REQUESTING PAPER COPIES
Bittrex will provide paper copies of electronic correspondence on request for a fee. The fee is $Ten plus $1 per page for shipping and treating to an address within the United States. Shipping outside of the United States may incur extra fees.